St. Luke's The Woodlands Hospital Emergency Department (located at the hospital in The Woodlands) is staffed by board-certified adult and pediatric emergency physicians. The department includes triage, exam and procedure rooms.
View a virtual tour of our Emergency Rooms
Our Emergency Center at St. Luke's Woodlands The Hospital:
17200 St. Luke's Way
The Woodlands, TX 77384
Learn More About Our Emergency Services:
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including all holidays
- You need emergency medical care, but you don’t need an ambulance.
- What do you do?
- When you or a loved one have a broken bone? High fever? Chest discomfort or back pain?
- If you feel your condition is a life threatening emergency, please call 9-1-1.
- Visits are billed as hospital emergency room services
- Medical insurance accepted (ER co-payment is based on your insurance plan)
- Workers’ compensation accepted
- Credit card or cash accepted
- Medicare accepted, co-insurance applies
Emergency Medical Needs Treated:
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Breathing problems or asthma
- Flu, fever, severe cough or sinus infections
- Back or neck pain
- Car accident injuries
- Rashes, bites, skin or eye infections
- Eye injuries
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Urinary infections
- Sprains or suspected broken bones
- Cuts that may need stitches
- Boils or infections
- Nose bleeds
- Work-related injuries
Other Community Emergency Center Locations:
Community Emergency Center® - Holcombe
2727 W. Holcombe
(just west of Kirby adjacent to Kelsey-Seybold Clinic)
Community Emergency Center® - San Felipe
6363 San Felipe St. (at Winrock)
Houston, TX 77057-3101
Community Emergency Center® - Pearland
11713 Shadow Creek Parkway (at Kirby)
Pearland, TX 77584
The St. Luke's Community Emergency Centers at San Felipe and Holcombe are owned and operated by St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital.